Do you have a Czech partner and would you like to be able to have a basic conversation with his/her family in the Czech Republic?
Would you like to handle basic situations like ordering a beer or lunch? Chitchatting to your family or friends who don’t speak English? Asking where stuff is? Cheering footballers with your father-in-law? Praising your mother-in-law’s cooking? 🙂
Would you like to be able to say more than: Promiňte, nemluvím česky?
Do you have 10 minutes to study every day?
If so, join my course! You can register here:
We’ll start with the basics and focus on practical speaking. We’ll learn on Zoom in small friendly groups of 2 to 4 students so you’ll get to meet and study with other people who are in the same boat. 🙂
We’ll have 10 lessons and you can attend:
–> on Monday at 19:15 (starting on 24th January),
–> on Wednesday at 12:00 (starting on 26th January).
The course is £175 (or only £140 if there are more than 2 students). Plus, you’ll have to get a book (about £30).
Are you in?
You’ll learn to:
- Say something about yourself and your family and ask somebody else about it
- Express where you live and where you come from
- Ask where things are in a town and describe simply your own town
- Ask for a phone number and use numbers
- Say that you (dis)like something and ask others if they like stuff
- Read and pronounce Czech
Do you need to know more?
Email me at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.